Connecting you with work – 11 March 2021
Published:11 March 2021
With Reach, you can stay connected with job and training opportunities in the South Liverpool area and beyond. We’re here to share the latest vacancies, provide a helping hand when applying for jobs or if you need support to brush up on your interview skills.
Despite the ongoing coronavirus restrictions, Reach offers virtual support via phone, zoom or email – whichever way you feel most comfortable! Keep reading our weekly roundup of jobs and opportunities that will help you on your way.
Poll Clerks / Count Assistants, Local Authority – closing date 30 April 2021
- Poll Clerks and Count Assistants are wanted for the local election, taking place on 6 May 2021.
- The rate of pay will vary, depending on the local authority and position. Poll Clerks pay will range from £135 - £250 per day and Count Assistants can expect to earn from £10-15 per hour.
For more information, visit our Local Jobs page. Click here to apply.
Store Assistant, Aldi
- Aldi, Aigburth is looking for store assistants to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The salary varies from £9.55 to £10.57 per hour.
- It’s a permanent role with a mixed shift pattern.
Visit our Local Jobs page for more information about the role and to apply today!
Superstar Team Members, Otterspool Adventure
- Otterspool Adventure are looking for friendly, enthusiastic staff to work as a part of a team and deliver an excellent day out to visiting customers.
- Part-time staff are required. You will work between 6 and 30 hours per week on varying shift patterns.
- All staff may be required to dress up and must be able to work over the Christmas period, weekends and school holidays.
- The hourly salary varies from £4.55 to £8.91 per hour.
For more information, visit our Local Jobs page to apply!
Speke Training and Education Centre (STEC) have launched a range of one-day training courses, that will run monthly. Each course is to be attended in person at STEC.
The one-day courses available as part of the new social care programme are:
- Tuesday 16 March - Induction
- Tuesday 23 March - Emergency First Aid
- Tuesday 30 March - Person Centered Care
- Tuesday 6 April - Food Safety
- Tuesday 13 April - Health & Safety
- Tuesday 20 April – Equality AM, Moving and Handling PM
The series of New Skills Passport courses launching this month are as follows:
- Wednesday 17 March - Paediatric First Aid
- Thursday 18 March - Paediatric First Aid
- Monday 22 March - Emergency First Aid
- Wednesday 24 March - Three-day First Aid at Work
- Thursday 25 March – Three-day First Aid at Work
- Friday 26 March - Three-day First Aid at Work
- Wednesday 31 March - Food Safety
- Thursday 1 April - Health & Safety
For more information about any of the advertised courses or to apply, contact our friendly team at Reach on 0151 285 5680 or email email@example.com.
Funded driving theory sessions – South Liverpool Youth Hub
- South Liverpool Youth Hub, in partnership with Speke Training and Education Centre (STEC), has launched a six-week driving theory course for young people.
- Have your theory test paid for by South Liverpool Youth Hub.
- Simply complete the six-week long course with five hours of learning each week every Tuesday or Thursday.
Contact our friendly team at Reach on 0151 285 5680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and how to apply.
Did you know...
We update our website regularly with the latest South Liverpool vacancies from our Reach partners and across our communities, as and when they’re announced? Visit Local Jobs here.
Plus, you can now receive weekly job alerts and new training opportunities emails directly into your inbox, sign up here: Subscribe to updates from Reach (mailchi.mp)