Fly into your new career with Liverpool John Lennon Airport!
Published: 5 January 2022
Get a flying start this January with an exciting new career path, thanks to Liverpool John Lennon Airport! Many of the employers within the airport are now recruiting, and there are lots of different roles to apply for. Whether you have experience or not, this is your opportunity to try something new – whether that’s security, retail, hospitality, baggage handling or passenger support!
If you haven’t got any prior experience, don’t worry. We can help you on your way, thanks to education provider, 3D Training. They’re launching a brand-new, free, four-week course on 18 January 2022 for people aged 19+, living in the Liverpool City Region and not currently in education, training or employment.
Once the course has been completed, you will gain:
- Certificate in Travel and Tourism Level 1
- Award in Conflict Management Level 2
- Award in Health and Safety Level 2
- Award in Food Safety for Catering Level 1
- The course will run from Tuesday to Thursday for four weeks, starting on Tuesday 25 January to 17 February, from 10am till 3pm.
- It will take place at Hampton by Hilton Liverpool, Speke Hall Avenue, Speke.
- Everyone who wishes to take part must enrol on Tuesday 18 January.
Contact us at Reach by email at email@example.com, over the phone on 0151 285 5680 or drop in to visit us in Parklands Library, Speke between 9.30am - 3.30pm Monday to Friday to find out more